Currently: Senior Front-end Developer for RBC
Currently working for RBC's Global Cyber Security team building enterprise web apps using Vue3, Vite, Tailwind, and a lot more cool tech but that's a longer conversation.
Prev: Lead Front-end Developer for Creative Layer
- Joined CL in early 2021 as a remote engineer, working from Toronto with a diverse team of developers located all over Ontario. We built tools to empower creators by giving them access to new revenue streams
- Reported to the Director of Technology
- Bootstrapped web apps using Vue3, Vite, Tailwind, and a GraphQL layer backed by an AWS serverless stack
- Set up a 3d model parsing and rendering workflow with Blender, ThreeJS, and AWS Lambda to generate and export assets in the cloud
- Deep dived into the world of writing custom Shaders with GLSL which was both a huge headache and a fantastic journey at the same time
- Our first platform, Workflow, focused on the print-on-demand market by making it easy for merchants and artists to communicate, review, and ship their work.
- We then tapped into the Web3 space with Remx , a digital creative community focused on art, culture, & identity.
Prev: Front-end Software Developer for Cineplex Entertainment
- Worked with a team of developers and designers implementing a Front End modernization project from .NET MVC to Jamstack (Next.js and React)
- Delivered AODA / WCAG compliant solutions inside Cineplex, CineplexStore, and TheRecRoom
- Transformed inline layouts into modularized templates, decoupling data and views using a headless CMS
If we're going vintage you can download my résume here